- Achieve 110% of 2017 cookie sales — Cookie Case Race patch for each girl
- Achieve 125% of 2017 cookie sales — Cookie Case Race patch for each girl, additional 5 cents for each box sold over 110%
- Achieve 135% of 2017 cookie sales — Cookie Case Race patch for each girl, additional 10 cents for each box sold over 110%
Case Race 2018
Exceed your cookie sales goals and earn big rewards! Join the Cookie Case Race to clear out your cookie inventory, empty the warehouse and cupboards and get customers' favorite cookies in their hands!
Troops that surpass their 2017 sales can earn a special patch for each girl and additional proceeds!
If you have a brand new troop or a troop that didn't participate in the 2017 Girl Scout Cookie Program, those girls can still earn these additional rewards! Just use the council-wide 2017 per-girl average of 254 boxes as the baseline:
- 110% = 279 boxes per girl
- 125% = 318 boxes per girl
- 135% = 343 boxes per girl
If your troop members have already wrapped up their sale but want to push themselves to meet even bigger goals, that's OK! If the TPSM has already submitted rewards in eBudde, just ask them to contact your CPSM for next steps.
Cadette, Senior and Ambassador troops that have opted out of girl rewards ARE ELIGIBLE for this special incentive!
Troops have until March 11 to qualify — if you're ready to supercharge your goals and go after even bigger sales, now is the time. Plan a Walkabout, sign up for additional booths, host a Cookie House Party, promote your Digital Cookie website, and strategize all the ways you can boost your cookie sales!