Cookie Kickoff with the Jacksonville Jaguars - All GS and Families
Get ready to kick off the 2017 season of the Girl Scout Cookie Program with your Girl Scout sisters, family and the Jacksonville Jaguars!
Join us at Metropolitan Park for a day of #cookiebiz programs, family fun, entertainment and a picnic lunch, before heading over to Everbank Field to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Houston Texans. Before the day is over, Girl Scouts will be equipped with all the information they need to be the best #cookieboss they can be! Girls will participate in #cookiebiz activities that reinforce the 5 Skills, and they will acquire cookie sale safety tips and marketing pointers, while learning from our very own resident cookie experts. Whether a Girl Scout considers herself a seasoned cookie seller or this is her very first sale, she is sure to pick up some new skills to make this season a success.
Cookie Kickoff is Gateway Council's signature family event, so we'll have plenty of fun and activities for non-Girl Scouts too! A family fun zone with outdoor games, entertainment, food and the Girl Scout Shop on the Road will keep the whole crew busy.
This year will be one to remember, so grab your tickets, load up the family or your Girl Scout troop, and join us for a day of football, fun and cookies — what more could you ask for?
Bus information coming soon!
* Fun patch included with this event for all registered Girl Scouts
* This event is for 2018 registered Girl Scouts, tagolongs, and adults.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
* No refunds will be given once registration is complete. If you are unable to attend the event and would like to assign your ticket to a different attendee, all name changes must be received in writing via email before Nov. 20.
* Game tickets and meal vouchers will be distributed during the event on Dec. 17.
* The cost of parking is not included with the purchase of your ticket. Parking suggestions will be sent in your confirmation email closer to the date of the event.
* Children under 34 inches may obtain a complimentary Lap Pass Ticket at the game day ticket office. For more information on the lap pass ticket, please contact the Jaguars Ticket Office at (904) 633-6000. This child may attend the Cookie Kickoff portion of the event free of charge; however, a meal will not be included for any guest using a lap pass ticket. At the time of registration, please select the number of lap pass guests attending Cookie Kickoff with your group.
*ADA seating must be requested at the time of registration to ensure accomidations are appropriately made. All ADA requests must be emailed to email@example.com before Oct. 1.
Aug. 15-Oct. 1 — $30/Girl Scout, $30/adult, $30/non-GS youth
Oct. 2-Nov. 20 — $35/Girl Scout, $35/adult, $35/non-GS youth
Contact: Brittany McCallister, firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 389-3071
Register by Nov. 20 at noon.
No refunds will be given once registration is complete. If you are unable to attend and would like to assign your ticket to a different attendee, all name changes must be received in writing via email before Nov. 20.
Girl Scouts of Gateway Council regularly hosts fun filled family events with partners in public venues where alcohol might be served. Troop leaders and those assigned to a chaperoning during the event must refrain from alcohol consumption. Adults attending the game as a parent or guardian and are not chaperoning a troop or Girl Scouts other than their own daughter are responsible for their personal behavior and/or alcohol consumption. Girl Scouts of Gateway Council will not be responsible, nor held liable for any injury, loss or damage which non-chaperoning adults may suffer. He/she agrees to hold harmless, release and indemnify the Girl Scouts of Gateway Council and its volunteers, employees and agents in any location affiliated with the Girl Scouts of Gateway Council-hosted event. Non-chaperoning adults accept the full risk and danger of any hurt, injury, or damage that may occur through or by reason of any matter, thing, condition, negligence or default, of any person or persons whatsoever.