Cookie Kickoff with the Jacksonville Jaguars - Program Aides and PA Chaperones
Join us at Metropolitan Park for a day of #cookiebiz programs, family fun, entertainment and a picnic lunch, before heading over to Everbank Field to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Houston Texans. Help your fellow Girl Scouts become the best #cookieboss she can by guiding her in #cookiebiz activities that reinforce the 5 Skills. Also, help her with cookie sale safety tips and marketing pointers.
Does your family want to attend the event with you to enjoy the day while you PA? There is plenty of fun for the whole family! We will have a family fun zone of outdoor games, entertainment, food, and the Girl Scout Shop On The Road. This year will be one to remember, so grab your tickets and join us for a day of football, fun and cookies — what more could you ask for? Please see below for family registration link.
* This registration is for trained Girl Scouts of Gateway Council Program Aides and adults that want to volunteer their time to help at the event. If you are registering to attended the game and have additional adults (that will not be volunteering at CKO) or tagalongs, please complete their registration through the 2017 Cookie Kickoff registration.
* Fun patch included with this event for all registered Girl Scouts.
* This event is for 2018 registered and trained PA Girl Scouts, and adults that want to volunteer their time help at the event.
* Please use the same troop number for all troops and groups who prefer group seating. If you need to add members to your group at a later date be sure to use the same troop number during registration. Please be aware that adding people to your registration at a later date does not guarantee you will be seated together.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
* No refunds will be given once registration is complete. If you are unable to make it and would like to assign your ticket to a different attendee, all name changes must be received in writing via email before Dec. 10.
* Game tickets and meal vouchers will be distributed on during the event on Dec. 17.
* If you wish to attend Cookie Kickoff and not the game, please choose the “no game ticket” option.
* The “no game ticket” option includes lunch, activities, entertainment, and a patch (for PA Girl Scout registrants only).
* The cost of parking is not included with the purchase of your ticket; parking suggestions will be sent in your final confirmation email closer to the date of the event.
With game ticket:
Aug. 15-Oct. 1 — $30/PA Girl Scout, $30/PA adult chaperone; Oct. 2-Dec. 13 — $35/PA Girl Scout, $35/PA adult chaperone
No game ticket: $15/PA Girl Scout, $15/PA adult chaperone
Contact: Brittany McCallister, (904) 389-3071, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by Dec. 13 at noon.