SEC Women's Gymnastics Championship & Luncheon - All Girl Scouts
SEC Women’s Gymnastics Championship & Luncheon - All Girl Scouts
Grades: K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
The SEC Women's Gymnastics Championship will be held at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena on Saturday, March 18, and the Jacksonville Sports Council has invited Girl Scouts to attend the tournament as well as a special luncheon featuring a panel of local women business leaders. Girls would have the opportunity to ask questions and learn more about what makes these women G.I.R.L.s (Go-getters, Innovators, Risk-takers, Leaders).
The luncheon is a special Girl Scout only opportunity prior to the start of the gymnastics tournament. Parents are encouraged to drop their Girl Scout off at the luncheon, and re-join them after to attend the tournament. The luncheon is open to all Girl Scout levels and will be an amazing experience for all ages. Each Girl Scout will even receive a fun patch to remember the day! Have a friend on your gymnastics team or group of friends that isn’t a Girl Scout, but would like to go to the luncheon with you? No problem, choose the “new Girl Scout” option at the time of registration, register her, and bring her with you! You will receive a bring-a-friend patch in addition to your gymnastics patch!
The first SEC Women’s Gymnastics Championship in Jacksonville since 2010 will begin with the first session at 2 p.m., an intermission after the first session, and the second session is scheduled to start at 6 p.m. We aren’t sure which teams will be in the championship until the bracket is released, but we know it will be the top gymnastics teams in the nation. The championship will be fun for the whole family including tagalongs, so come and watch the best of the best right in your backyard!
* A fun patch is available for every Girl Scout girl attending the luncheon and/or game.
* A bring-a-friend patch is available for every current Girl Scout that brings a newly registered Girl Scout Friend to the event with her.
* The luncheon portion of the program is available for registered Girl Scout girls and adults only. Girls who attend the luncheon without a chaperone will be dropped off for this portion of the event and placed under the supervision of Girl Scouts staff during the luncheon. They will then be reunited with their family or troop to attend the tournament. At that time, Girl Scout staff will no longer be responsible for the supervision of girls. A drop-off zone will be designated at the arena entrance.
* Please include any food allergies for your Girl Scout attending the luncheon at the time of your registration.
* This is a ticketed event; we ask that you do not bring more people than those confirmed in your registration.
$15/Girl Scout Girl - Tournament and Luncheon - includes luncheon, admission to the gymnastics tournament (both sessions), and special patch.
$25/Girl Scout Adult - Tournament and Luncheon - Includes luncheon and admission to the gymnastics tournament (both sessions).
$15/Girl Scout Girl - Tournament only - includes admission to the gymnastics tournament (both sessions) and special patch.
$30/New Girl Scout Girl - Tournament and Luncheon - includes luncheon, admission to the gymnastics tournament (both sessions), special patch, and 2017 Girl Scout membership
$30/New Girl Scout Girl - Tournament only - includes luncheon, admission to the gymnastics tournament (both sessions), special patch, and 2017 Girl Scout membership.
$15/Family, Friends & Tagalongs - includes admission to the gymnastics tournament (both sessions)
Contact: Brittany McCallister 904.389.3071
Register by Monday, March 13, at noon.