Wilderness First Aid Certification - Camp Kateri
Expand your outdoor experience with Girl Scouts of Gateway Council's Wilderness First Aid Certification.
Wilderness First Aid is designed to allow volunteers to provide a safe outdoor adventure to include camping, hiking and other activities that are in secluded or out-of-the way areas. The overnight training will show the steps to render aid to children and adults in a wilderness or any area where aid is more than 30 minutes away, as well as educate volunteers on important safety procedures and council policies involved in making the trip a (safe!) success.
* Current First Aid/CPR certification – copy of certification to be provided at registration
* At least 16 years old by date of training
* You should be able to complete both the classroom as well as the physical portions of this course to successfully complete this training.
* All attendees must be registered and approved volunteers for the current membership year.
* For safety and supervision reasons, tagalongs are not permitted at this training.
* Attendees will be provided a packing list and other information once registration has closed.
Cost: $65 per person
Contact: Jacquie Johnson, (904) 652-1364, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by March 4 at noon.