Aquatics Weekend 1 - Aquatic Leader - SA
Aquatic Leader - SA
Older girls gain confidence in their aquatic and leadership skills as they share their knowledge with younger girls. An assessment of skill level and proficiency each weekend allows ALs to progress into an assistant instructor role. Girls progress through this leadership experience at their own pace, with the guidance and support of Aquatics instructors. Girls should expect to register for this event multiples times to enhance their leadership and small craft skills.
Pre-requisite: PA Training, Canoeing 1 (Intro Canoeing), Basic Sailing, Beginning Kayaking, and Archery.
* This event is for 2018 registered Girl Scouts, and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* To maximize girl participation, chaperone openings are limited. Chaperones may place themselves on the Wait List and we will do our best to accommodate once registration has closed.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
* Adult chaperones may be asked to assist instructors, the chef or the Camp Master during the program.
Cost: $25/girl, $25/adult
Contact: Jacquie Johnson email@example.com
Register by April 13 at noon.