Aquatics Weekend 2 - Archery - JCSA
Spend the weekend aiming for the target! Use a bow and arrow as you learn proper technique, play games and try tricks of the trade. On Sunday morning, test your skills by participating in a tournament to earn the Archery training strip.
Note: Participants will be assigned cabins/tents by session i.e. archery, canoe, etc. Chaperones will be assigned to available cabins/tents once all girls have checked in. Troops who have participants in different sessions will most likely be in separate units.
* This event is for 2018 registered Girl Scouts, and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* To maximize girl participation, chaperone openings are limited. Chaperones may place themselves on the Wait List and we will do our best to accommodate once registration has closed.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
* Adult chaperones may be asked to assist instructors during the program. Once registration closes, if there are any participation openings, they will be offered to adults on a first come, first serve basis for the full participant fee.
Cost: $40/girl, $25/adult
Contact: Jacquie Johnson, (904) 652-1364, email@example.com
Register by Apr. 20 at noon.