Aquatics Weekend 1 - Wilderness Hiking - JCSA
Come explore the trails of Camp Kateri! This session will provide a strong foundation for outdoor exploration. Participants will be familiarized with equipment and skills to be comfortable in the outdoors, and enthusiasm to explore further. Each girl participant will receive a basic hiking kit to begin their adventure and their Basic Hiking training strip.
Note: Participants will be assigned cabins/tents by session ie. archery, canoe, etc. Chaperones will be assigned to available cabins/tents once all girls have checked in. Troops who have participants in different sessions will most likely be in separate units.
* This event is for 2018 registered Girl Scouts, and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* To maximize girl participation, chaperone openings are limited. Chaperones may place themselves on the waitlist and we will do our best to accommodate once registration has closed.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases help girls during the event.
* Adult chaperones may be asked to assist instructors during the program. Once registration closes, if there are any participation openings, they will be offered to adults on a first come, first served basis for the full participant fee.
Cost: $40/girl, $25/adult
Contact: Jacquie Johnson, email@example.com, (904) 652-1364
Register by Apr. 13 at noon.