Daisy Day Camp - D - Hosted by Community 6 and Troop 1216
Join Ambassador Troop #1216 for a Daisy "Get Ready to Camp" Day Camp on Sat. Jan 20 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at North Fork Leadership Center. The cost for the full day event includes fun Getting Ready to Camp activities, lunch, and a fun patch. Get Ready to Camp Activities includes - 7 Principles of Leave No Trace, Packing Relay, Let's go for a Hike, Make a sit upon, Campfire safety & etiquette, Campfire songs, and Lets Swap.
** Two adults per troop please.
** During this session, we will also have a service project component - Homeless Family Personal Care. We will host a packing event.
Please collect personal care items to bring with you to the event. Create a drive in your school, troop or community for:
- Hotel size shampoo & conditioners
- Small deodorants
- Lip balm
- Body wash or small bars of soap
- Band aids
* This event is for 2018 registered Girl Scouts, and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed and adults are expected to stay on the premises during the event.
Cost: $10/girl, $5/adult
Contact: Deanne Dunlop, email@example.com
Register by Jan. 15 at noon.