Educate & Inspire Gold Award Presentation - SA
As part of the final approval process, the new Educate & Inspire Presentations will give girls, at the completion of their Gold Award projects, a vehicle to share their success and enthusiasm for their project in the final step #7, Educate and Inspire.
This is your opportunity to shine and present your completed project for final approval. The Educate & Inspire Presentations will be held four times a year, so a presentation appointment should be made as soon as the final project paperwork is submitted. If you are in the process of your Gold Award now, keep in mind the last opportunity for approval in 2018 will be on Aug. 25, which allows us 30 days before the national deadline of Sept. 30 to get all paperwork and support materials in to GSUSA.
Upcoming dates are:
• Feb. 24
• April 28
• June 23
• Aug. 25
Here are some suggestions for items you might want to present and share with the Gold Award Mentor Committee at the Educate & Inspire Presentation:
• Photos of your project and work, plus video if one is part of the project
• Support letters from agencies and organizations that benefitted from the project and a letter from your project adviser
• Handouts, workbooks, outlines, agendas or schedules from an event
• Publicity materials, like fliers, pamphlets, books, letters, articles or presentations
• Digital collateral, like websites, social media accounts and hashtags associated with your project
Contact: Jacquie Johnson, email@example.com, (904) 652-1364
Register by Aug. 10 at noon.