For Summer Resident Camp
Here are some signs that your camper is ready to have a blast at camp!
• Has spent the night away from home, at a friend's house.
• Can compromise.
• Can adapt to new places.
• Has stamina–does not tire easily.
• Is willing to do her share in planning and clean-up.
• Can sweep a floor.
• Can shower, brush her teeth, and do her hair with little guidance.
• Is willing to eat, sleep, and play with ALL girls.
• Can follow directions.
• Is willing to try new things with some encouragement.
• Can play with girls that are not her best friend.