YOU make it possible for a girl to experience Girl Scouting at its best. YOU have the power to change her life. Consider a gift through the SHARE family and volunteer giving campaign.
Your gifts through SHARE (Show Her A Real Experience):
- provide financial assistance to girls who want to join Girl Scouts, but couldn’t without your support
- send girls to summer resident camp when their families couldn’t afford to
- purchase uniform components and recognition for girls
- purchase archery equipment, water safety equipment, and first aid materials
- provide girls with initiatives such as Passages, Get REAL! Mentoring, and support troops in low-income areas
- continue to bring the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to every girl in Northeast Florida
YOUR gift matters! Please make your SHARE gift today.
WHAT WILL YOUR GIFT DO?
$15 will pay for Chef Certification for one adult volunteer so that girls will enjoy their camping experiences.
$35 makes leader resources available which will enrich girl leadership experiences.
$45 will make girls safe by training one adult volunteer in First Aid/CPR.
$85 will certify one lifeguard so more girls have access to swimming and aquatics
$500+ will help enhance camp properties with equipment girls need.