MOSH Camp-In - Think Like an Engineer - J
Juniors, join the experts at MOSH for a new mechanical engineering program! In our Think Like an Engineer Journey Camp-In, you will learn how to think like an engineer by participating in hands-on design challenges. Learn how to brainstorm ways to solve a problem, design prototypes, test the design to see what does and doesn't work, then improve your design. To engineers, failure is a good thing because every time a design fails, you learn something and can make it better. Juniors will also be inspired by a special guest speaker! Enjoy a late night pizza and continental breakfast.
Check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. and the workshop will begin promptly at 6 p.m. The museum will be open for exploration between check-in and the start of the workshop. The Camp-In ends Sunday morning at 8 a.m.
MOSH Camp-In - Think Like an Engineer is a part of the Voya STEM Career Initiative presented by Voya Financial, a program of the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC).
* Junior Think Like an Engineer Award badge included at the conclusion of the program for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* Museum entrance for Saturday only for all registered participants included with this program.
* This event is for 2018 registered Girl Scouts, and registered & approved adult volunteers. If an adult is responsible for a Girl Scout other than their own, the adult must be registered and background checked.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description. Adults are expected to stay on the premises.
Cost: $30/Girl, $ 30/Adult
Contact: Brittany McCallister, (904) 389-3071, email@example.com
Register by Monday, Apr. 16 at noon