Already a member? Log in to renew.
Girl Scouts is for Every Girl
We can't wait to meet you and share how Girl Scouts can brighten your girl's world. Join us for an exciting event and get a taste of all the fun she'll have as a member.
Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she’s learning about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); the outdoors; entrepreneurship; and important life skills, she’s also discovering new ways to make your family and community stronger, kinder, and better for everyone. Plus? Girl Scouts is FUN!
Ready to Join?
Girl Scouts of Gateway Council is thrilled to welcome you and your girl! Whether you have questions about starting a new troop for your girl and her friends, joining an existing troop, or something else, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 764-5237 and we'll reach out to you. We’re here for you!
Download your free Activity Book!
When your girl becomes a
Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program
Making friends, testing her strengths, exploring new possibilities. It’s all here for her.
Whether teaming up with others or learning to shine on their own, Girl Scouts have the tools and community support they need to succeed.
Press play with Girl Scouts. Where she can be herself and her confidence can soar.
She’s ready to go.
Already a member? Renew Here.