To earn the Girl Scout Bronze Award:
- Be an active registered part of a troop/group where girls take the lead.
- Girl Program Mentor or Troop Administrator attends a required Bronze Award workshop in-person or webinar training.
- Complete one Girl Scout Junior Journey and accompanying Take Action Project.
- Identify a community issue the troop cares about. Bronze projects may serve the Girl Scout community.
- Help and guidance is provided by a Girl Program Mentor or Troop Administrator.
- Select or develop a project that will allow each girl to invest approximately 20 hours.
- Put the plan in motion and be sure to take photos of your project and keep a time log.
- At completion, submit the Bronze Award Final Report to GSGC with a statement from each girl on the team including their Time Log and Budget Report. The deadline for approval is Sept. 30 after the completion of the fifth grade.
- Fall Product and Cookie Program participation is required if your troop plans to include additional fundraising. Remember, obtain GSGC staff approval for additional money-earning or fundraising activities.