Camp Kateri is located in Hawthorne, Fla., just 30 minutes southeast of Gainesville. Camp Kateri is a 550-acre property with opportunities for archery, canoeing, sailing, kayaking, hiking and exploration.
Camp Kugelman is located on Perdido Bay in Lillian, Ala., and offers air-conditioned dormitory-style accommodations.
Fernandina Beach Little House
Fernandina Beach Little House is located in Central Park, a public park within walking distance of downtown Fernandina Beach. The beach and Fort Clinch are a 5-minute drive away.
Rent our camps
Is your organization interested in renting one of our camps? Nonprofit organizations, corporate groups, schools and other businesses have used Gateway Council camp properties for events, team-building, summer camps and more.
Explore our camps and request more information below.
Note: This form is for non-Girl Scout groups only.
GSGC COVID-19 Guidelines for Camp Properties
GSGC is committed to ensuring the safety of all camp visitors and has developed guidelines for all camp properties in order to keep the camping experience safe.
Campers should remain in groups of 12 or fewer and engage in everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, and wash or sanitize your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Wash hands if you do touch.
- Volunteers, girls and parents should be reminded to make sure temperatures are taken prior to group interaction to confirm the individual is not running a fever and temperature is a normal 98.6 degrees Members with fever or temperature higher than 98.6 should skip the in-person gathering until their temperature is normal.
Considerations for all properties
- Household pets are not permitted on Girl Scout properties except for service dogs.
- Recreational vehicles (RVs) on camp properties for use in overnight accommodations are not permitted.
- Alcohol policy: Alcohol is never permitted on any Gateway Council property.
- Smoking policy: All tobacco products (including vapor, dip, cigarettes, etc.) are to be used out of sight of all girls and no closer than 50 feet from their location. All products must be placed in a fire-safe container (such as a can with water) prior to placing into the trash. Location must be clean of all tobacco products prior to rejoining the girls. The girl-adult ratio must be maintained in your absence.
- In the event a fire ban is enforced in the state or county, Girl Scouts of Gateway Council will adhere to the following procedure: There will be no open fires at GSGC camp properties. Campers may use the fixed charcoal grills or a self-contained grill with charcoal as long as it is kept inside the fire circle.
- Thermometers are available for each refrigeration unit. Chef-trained supervisors and/or camp-trained volunteers should monitor the temperature of the refrigeration unit upon arrival at camp and at least daily during camp stay. Notify camp ranger if temperature exceeds 40 degrees F. Ice chests or coolers for cookouts or temporary food storage should be monitored for safe temperatures. Any “potentially hazardous food” stored in ice chests may not be returned to the kitchen.