Summer Camp Jobs
There is no job better than working at camp! Help girls as they experience all kinds of outdoor adventures, build friendships, step outside their comfort zone and find new ways to lead. Plus, you'll gain valuable experience in teamwork, communication, interpersonal skills, problem-solving and more to build your resume!
No matter where you’re from or what your ability level, if you love kids and enjoy the outdoors, there are any number of summer camp positions for which you may be qualified.
Apply for your dream job below:
- Food Manager
- Assistant Director - Kugelman
- Assistant Director - Kateri
- Camp Health Manager - Nurse - Kugelman
- Camp Health Manager - Nurse - Kateri
- Camp Director - Kateri
- Camp Counselor - Kugelman
- Camp Counselor - Kateri
YOU! We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible staff who have a willingness to learn, grow and be role models for young girls.
Interact and supervise girls of all ages! Not only will you learn a
multiude of invaluable skills , you will also provide quality outdoor
programs and help our campers develop lifelong skills of courage,
confidence and character.
The camp season length varies with each camp, and ranges between eight to ten weeks, including a week of pre-camp training.
Our summer camp employees live and work at one of our beautiful camp properties!
- Gain leadership experience;
- Enhance problem-solving skills;
- Build your resume for future careers and education;
- Become part of a dynamic team that will make a diference in the lives of girls and young women.
- Free room and board
- Three meals and snacks provided daily – and the occasional Girl Scout Cookies, too!
- All training provided at no cost. Every camp staff member will participate in a 1-week training, including certification in CPR/First Aid/AED, instruction in job-specific duties or certifications as needed, an overview of Girl Scout programming and preparing to work with girls.
Not a Girl Scout yet? Not a problem!
Many of our camp staff members did not grow up as a Girl Scout. As a part of your employment, you will be registered as a Girl Scout member.
Every staff member understands that use or possession of drugs is illegal and assures that he/she does not at this time, and will not at any time during the camp season, sell, possess, or use marijuana, narcotics, hard drugs or chewing or smoking of tobacco anywhere on camp grounds. It is further understood that there is to be no consumption of alcoholic beverages on the campus and the staff member is not to enter the campus under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Any of these conditions will be grounds for dismissal.