Cookies for Health Heroes
Help us say thank you to front-line workers!
As the North Florida community works together to keep each other safe and healthy, Gateway Council wants to thank the emergency and health care workers who are at the heart of caring for the community.
To provide them some comfort and normalcy during this difficult time, Girl Scouts of Gateway Council has committed to donating at least 20,000 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies to these selfless workers.
We are asking organizations, companies and donors to buy cookies in bulk (at cost) to gift Girl Scout Cookies to our local hospital staff, first responders and pharmacy staff during this challenging time. And to further show our appreciation, WE WILL MATCH all donations given on top of the 20,000 of boxes already committed.
What your support means
100 percent of your donation goes to providing cookies to workers.
- $250 provides at least 125 boxes of cookies to health care and emergency workers
- $500 provides at least 250 boxes of cookies to health care and emergency workers
- $1,000 provides at least 500 boxes of cookies to health care and emergency workers
- $2,500 provides at least 1,250 boxes of cookies to health care and emergency workers
- $5,000 provides at least 2,500 boxes of cookies to health care and emergency workers
Donations of any amount are appreciated and will help bring a smile to those helping all of us.
You can designate the North Florida facility where you'd like your donated cookies to go — those working to promote health and keep our community safe.
Donors will be recognized on our website, on social media and in
publicity materials during the cookie deliveries. Each facility you
donate to will be notified of your generosity.
For more information, contact TriciaRae Stancato at (904) 421-3484 or email@example.com.