Make Girl Scout Cookie season a family affair! Earning Cookie Entrepreneur Family pins makes spending time with family easy, fun, and even sweeter during cookie season. Start your collection today, and get ready to rock your Girl Scout pride all season long.
For Cookie Sellers
The 2020 Girl Scout Cookie Program in Gateway Council runs Jan. 1-March 8.
- Jan. 1 — Girls begin taking orders through their Digital Cookie websites and preorders with the order card.
- Jan. 24-25 — Girls receive Cookies in Hand for delivery and in-person sales
- Feb. 7-March 8 — Cookie booths
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than just helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You're doing it with a goal in mind. Whether that goal is a pizza party, a community project, or your first overnight trip with your troop, you know how many boxes you need to sell to make it happen.
But did you know that you're also part of a huge business, one that's run by girls just like you all over the country? Even cooler: Being a Girl Scout Cookie Professional gives you skills essential for success both now and later:
Need some help getting started? Check out all the amazing
resources that will make it easy to sell more boxes of cookies this
year than you ever thought possible!
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pins
2020 Cookie Pro Contest
This cookie season, let’s show ‘em how the largest entrepreneurial program for girls in the world prepares you to lead, learn, succeed, and shine—not only for today but also for the future—by entering the Cookie Pro™ contest! Open February 1 through March 31, just tell us about your unique cookie business smarts for your chance to win the VIP experience of a lifetime in Orlando!
Twenty-four Girl Scouts—four per level—will be named national cookie pros and get the epic chance to:
- Travel to Orlando with one parent or guardian for three incredible days of fun and adventure
- Be a VIP guest at
2020, the largest event for girls in the world!
Get backstage passes to meet super-cool celebrity speakers
- Experience Orlando’s mind-blowing theme parks using a special-access pass
- Meet Girl Scouts of the USA’s CEO, Sylvia Acevedo, and other inspiring Girl Scout entrepreneurs
- Take part in unforgettable activities with Girl Scouts from all over the country
- Enjoy exclusive swag, giveaways, and more!
Get the latest news and entry details for the Cookie Pro
Got an awesome cookie story on your hands? Show the world what a Girl Scout entrepreneur can do, send your incredible story to us via email.