Health & Happiness with Kidding Around Yoga - CSA & Adults
How do you handle outside stressors that affect your happiness? Do you have a way to decompress and relax? Do you exercise to keep your mind and body healthy? Yoga is a practice involving breath control, simple meditation, and specific postures. Join the experts at Kidding Around Yoga to discover why many turn to yoga for health and relaxation! Parents are welcome to sign up as a participating adult and partake in the yoga program as well. You can take what you learn as a family back home to include in your everyday lives!
* Fun patch included at the conclusion of the program for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* Girl Scout Cadettes earn their Science for Happiness badge.
* This event is for 2019 registered Girl Scouts, and registered & approved adult volunteers. If an adult is responsible for a Girl Scout other than their own, the adult must be registered and background checked.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description. Adults are expected to stay on the premises.
Cost: $16/girl, $15/participating adult, $1/non-participating adult
Contact: email@example.com, (904) 388-4653
Register by Sept. 24 at noon.