JOANN Hand Sewing for Living History - Jacksonville - Session A - CSA
Are you getting ready for our Living History programs and need help putting together your period clothing? Come learn from the experts at JOANN, shop for your fabric, learn how to cut out your fabric from a pattern, basic hand stitches, and the sewing fundamentals you need to get your period clothing ready for our Living History days.
* Fun patch included for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* Cost of materials not included in this workshop.
* This event is for 2018 registered Girl Scouts, Girl Scout Adults, and non-Girl Scout adults. If an adult is responsible for a Girl Scout other than their own, the adult must be registered and background checked.
* For safety and supervision reasons, all attendees must register for this event before attending.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description. Adults are expected to stay on the premises
Cost: $18/girl, $1/adult
Contact: Brittany McCallister, (904) 389-3071, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by Jan. 29 at noon.