MOSH Workshop - Board Game - March Session - D
Do you like to know how things work? Do you like playing games? Join the experts at MOSH for this new mechanical engineering program and complete the Board Game Design Challenge. Engineers design and build things people use every day, like computers, phones, roads, bridges and cars. They use their imaginations to solve problems and create new products. Be an engineer and create your own board game and spinner using the GoldieBlox kit.
Check-in will begin at 1 p.m. and the workshop will begin promptly at 1:30 p.m. The museum will be open for exploration between check-in and the start of the workshop, as well as after the workshop is complete. Register for the morning Roller Coaster session and make a day of it!
Thanks to a grant provided by ASTC/Voya Financial, we’re able to provide these programs at a low cost. If the number of adults exceeds the number of girls for your group, additional adults must pay a fee of $15.
MOSH Workshop - Board Game is a part of the Voya STEM Career Initiative presented by Voya Financial, a program of the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC).
* Daisy Board Game badge included at the conclusion of the program for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* Museum entrance for all registered participants included with this program.
* This event is for 2018 registered Girl Scouts, and registered & approved adult volunteers. If an adult is responsible for a Girl Scout other than their own, the adult must be registered and background checked.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description. Adults are expected to stay on the premises.
Cost: $5/Girl, $ 5/Adult
Contact: Brittany McCallister, (904) 389-3071, email@example.com
Register by March 5 at noon