moveUp Money with Community First - JCSA
What might your future look like? Will you go to college, have a family, drive a nice car, and take vacations? What will your hobbies be? How will you afford everything you want? Come to this fun and interactive simulation experience and learn how to be prepared for the future you desire.
During the Community First moveUP Money Experience Girl Scouts will:
• Be given new identities including careers, families & educational backgrounds
• Learn how to create & stick to budgets & create financial goals
• Visit with real world merchants like car dealerships, realtors & other vendors
* Fun patch included for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* This event is for 2018 registered Girl Scouts, Non-Girl Scout Adults, and Girl Scout Adults. If an adult is responsible for a Girl Scout other than their own, the adult must be registered and background checked.
* For safety and supervision reasons, all attendees must register for this event before attending.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description. Adults are expected to stay on the premises.
Cost: $10/girl, $5/adult
Contact: Brittany McCallister, (904) 389-3071, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register by May 3 at noon.