Program Aide for 2018 Cookie Kickoff - PA
Get ready to kick off the 2018 season of the Girl Scout Cookie Program with your fellow Girl Scout sisters, family, and the Jacksonville Jaguars with an all new Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate! Join us at Metropolitan Park for a day of family fun, entertainment, a Girl Scout zone, food trucks, photo booth, games and much more, before heading over to TIAA Bank Field to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Washington Redskins.
Pull out your best Program Aide skills and put them to use in various activities within the new “Girl Scout Zone.” Help your fellow Girl Scouts with cookie activities to prepare them for the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
Does your family want to attend the event with you to enjoy the day while you PA? There is plenty of fun for the whole family! We will have a family fun zone of outdoor games, entertainment, food, and the Girl Scout Store On The Road. This year will be one to remember, so grab your tickets and join us for a day of football, fun and cookies — what more could you ask for?
* This registration is for trained Program Aides and adults who are a chaperone or want to volunteer their time to help at the event. If you are registering to attend the game and have additional adults (that will not be volunteering at CKO) or tagalongs, please complete their registration through the 2018 Cookie Kickoff registration using the same troop number. Everyone else can register here.
* Please use the same troop number for all troops and groups who prefer group seating. If you need to add members to your group at a later date be sure to use the same troop number during registration. Please be aware that adding people to your registration at a later date does not guarantee you will be seated together.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
* No refunds will be given once registration is complete. If you are unable to make it and would like to assign your ticket to a different attendee, all name changes must be received in writing via email before Nov. 30, 2018.
* If you wish to attend Cookie Kickoff and not the game, please choose the “no game ticket option”
* The “no game ticket” option includes a $5 lunch voucher to be used at the participating food trucks and a patch (for PA Girl Scout registrants only).
* Game tickets will be distributed electronically and vouchers and patches will be distributed at check on December 16, 2018.
* The cost of parking is not included with the purchase of your ticket however, parking suggestions will be sent in your final confirmation email closer to the date of the event. There is also a separate registration for bus transportation from Gainesville and St. Augustine.
* Program Aides will be awarded 4 hours for their service at Cookie Kickoff. An email will be sent following the event to validate the number of hours worked for your records.
Game Ticket Costs:
July 15 – Aug. 31: $30/Program Aide, $30/adult chaperone, $30/adult volunteer;
Sept 1 – Nov. 30: $35/Program Aide, $35/adult chaperone, $35/adult volunteer
No Game Ticket Costs:
$15/PA girl, $15/PA Adult Chaperone, $15/ PA Adult Volunteer
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 388-4653
Register by Nov. 30 at noon.