Wilderness First Aid
Expand your outdoor experience with Girl Scouts of Gateway Council's Wilderness First Aid.
Wilderness First Aid is designed to support volunteers to provide a safe outdoor adventure to include camping, hiking and other activities that are in secluded or out-of-the-way areas. The overnight training will show the steps to render aid to children and adults in a wilderness or any area where aid is more than 30 minutes away, as well as important safety procedures and council policies involved in making the trip successful and safe.
- Participants must have current First Aid/CPR certification and will need to provide a copy of current certification at registration.
- Must be at least 16 years old by date of training.
- Participants must be able to complete both the classroom and the physical portions of this course to successfully complete this training.
* All attendees must be registered and approved volunteers for the current membership year.
* For safety and supervision reasons, non-Girl Scout youth are not permitted at this training.
* Attendees will be provided a packing list and other information when registration has closed.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 388-4653
Register by Sept. 23 at noon.