2019 Cookie Kickoff Program Aide - CSA
Get ready to kick off the 2019 season of the Girl Scout Cookie Program with your fellow Girl Scout sisters, family, and the Jacksonville Jaguars with an all new Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate! Join us at Metropolitan Park for a day of family fun, entertainment, a Girl Scout zone, food trucks, photo booth, games and much more, before heading over to TIAA Bank Field to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Los Angeles Chargers.
Pull out your best Program Aide skills and put them to use in various activities in the Girl Scout Zone, Fun Zone and more! Help your fellow Girl Scouts with cookie activities to prepare them for the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
Choose the shift you want to work:
- Shift 1 - 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Shift 2 - 1-3 p.m.
- Full shift - 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Does your family want to attend the event with you to enjoy the day while you PA? There is plenty of fun for the whole family! We will have a family fun zone of outdoor games, entertainment, food, and the Girl Scout Store On The Road. This year will be one to remember, so grab your tickets and join us for a day of football, fun and cookies — what more could you ask for? Your family can purchase tickets here.
This registration is for trained Program Aides and adults who are a chaperone or want to volunteer their time to help at the event. If you are registering to attend the game and have additional adults (that will not be volunteering at CKO) or non-Girl Scout youth, please complete their registration through the 2019 Cookie Kickoff registration using the same troop number.
If you wish to attend Cookie Kickoff and not the game, please choose the “no game ticket" option. This option includes a $5 food truck voucher for Girl Scout PAs and a 2019 Cookie Kickoff patch.
*Please use the same troop number for all troops and groups who prefer group seating. If you need to add members to your group at a later date be sure to use the same troop number during registration. Please be aware that adding people to your registration at a later date does not guarantee you will be seated together.
* Game tickets will be distributed electronically and vouchers and patches will be distributed at check in on Dec. 8.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
* No refunds will be given once registration is complete. If you are unable to make it and would like to assign your ticket to a different attendee, all name changes must be received in writing via email before November 30, 2019.
* The cost of parking is not included with the purchase of your ticket. Parking suggestions will be sent in your final confirmation email closer to the date of the event. There is also a separate registration for bus transportation from Gainesville, Tallahassee and St. Augustine.
* Program Aides will be awarded 2 or 4 hours for their service at Cookie Kickoff, depending on the shift taken. An email will be sent following the event to validate the number of hours worked for your records.
Cost: With game ticket: $30/PA, $30/PA chaperone, $30/adult volunteer; without game ticket: $15/PA, $15/PA chaperone, $15/adult volunteer
Contact: email@example.com, (877) 764-5237
Register by Dec. 4 at noon.