Budget with Confidence with Bank of America - CSA
As you get older, it is important to think about your future and how to be financially independent to avoid financial pitfalls.
Join us for a workshop with the LEAD for Women group at Bank of America where Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors will have the opportunity to learn to budget with confidence. Through fun activities with the experts, find out what it takes to make a budget or plan for spending and saving money and how stick to it! Plan and practice budgeting for what you value. For example, where you’ll live, your daily needs, having fun, the unexpected and for sharing with others, to name a few. When you attend this program, you’ll be able to keep track of your money, save for the things you need and want, help others by giving and gain a skill that will help you wherever life leads- budgeting with confidence!
* Cadette Budgeting Badge, Ambassador On My Own Badge, or fun patch for Seniors is included for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* This event is for 2019-20 registered Girl Scout girls and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
Cost: $7/girl, $1/adult
Contact: email@example.com, (877) 764-5237
Register by Sept. 8 at noon.