Gardener with Trads Garden Center- J
Creating a bright bouquet of fresh flowers, making a dish with garden-fresh herbs, growing a little green cheer inside with houseplants – these are all things a gardener gets to do. In this workshop, with the help of the experts at Trad’s Garden Center, Juniors will dig into the earth and spend time with soil, water, and sunlight to find out how to help life grow from a tiny seed. You can make your own garden – no matter where you live!
Girls are welcome to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy at the Garden Center after the program.
* Junior Gardener Badge included at the conclusion of the program for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* This event is for 2019-20 registered Girl Scout girls and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
Cost: $7/girl, $1/adult
Contact: Customercare@girlscouts-gateway.org, (877) 764-5237
Register before Sept. 9 at noon.