Girl Scout Night at the Jumbo Shrimp - All GS and Families
Take us out to the ball game! Are you ready for a night you will never forget? Gateway Council is partnering with the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp as they take on the take on the Birmingham Barons and we want YOU to be a part of all the excitement!
Girls will participate in an exclusive on-field, pre-game parade, seetheir troop number displayed on the jumbotron and receive avoucher for a free soda, hot dog, and chips. For the parade, girls and troops are encouraged to get creative and make banners and signs to carry during the pre-game parade! Your flair might just be featured on the jumbotron during the game!
After all that, camp out under the stars that night! Pack your tent, snacks and drinks, grab your family members, and get ready for some summer fun! Please know that you do not have to stay after for the sleepover to attend the game, but a special fun patch will be included for the Girl Scout girls who do!
To participate in the parade, arrive by 5:30 p.m. and report directly to the center field gate inside the stadium. After the game, catch afireworks show, watch a movie on the jumbotron, sing songs, and do fun activities with your Girl Scout sisters and families!
WEATHER POLICY: Event is weather permitting. If the game is canceled or postponed, the sleepover will be canceled. If the game is officially postponed prior to the middle of the fifth inning (4.5innings, if the Jumbo Shrimp are ahead) because of weather conditions, the ticket bearer may exchange their ticket for a future regular season game of his or her choice. Fans are entitled to a ticket of equal or lesser value, subject to availability. All transactions must take place at the Jumbo Shrimp Box Office. There are no monetary refunds given for games postponed by rain.
* Seating is assigned by troop number entered at the time of registration. If you would like to be seated together as a group, please enter the same troop number for all persons registering (including non-Girl Scouts). If multiple troops wish to sit together, please choose one troop number to represent your entire group. If you are a Juliette and would like to be seated as a group, please enter “Juliette” followed by your last name to represent your group.
* Children 3 years old and younger do not require a ticket, unless they require a seat. Children 3 years and younger will not receive a food voucher. Tickets, patches, and food vouchers can be picked up at the Girl Scout will call table starting at 4:45 p.m.
* Fun patch included for every registered Girl Scout Girl
* This event is for 2019 registered Girl Scouts, registered & approved adult volunteers, non-Girl Scout volunteers and non-Girl Scout youth. If an adult is responsible for a Girl Scout other than their own, the adult must be registered and background checked.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description. Adults are expected to stay on the premises.
Cost: $20/girl (includes ticket, food voucher, patch, and optional sleepover); $18/adult (includes ticket, food voucher, and optional sleepover); $18/non-GS youth (includes ticket, food voucher, and optional sleepover); $10/ticket only (does NOT include food voucher, patch, or sleepover)
Contact: email@example.com, (904) 388-4653
Register by April 15 at noon.