Girl Scout Night with the Jacksonville Sharks - All GS and Family
Join your fellow Girl Scouts and families to cheer on the defending National Arena League Champions, the Jacksonville Sharks as they take on the Massachusetts Pirates on Saturday, July 20! The game starts at 7 p.m. but you will want to get there by 5:30 p.m. to enjoy all the pre-game fun just for Girl Scouts. After touring the Attack Dance Team locker room, head out to the field for a special opening experience.
July 20 is also Halloween in July with the Jacksonville Sharks. Adults and kids are encouraged to dress up in their favorite costumes; can you come up with a Girl Scout twist? How about dressing as your favorite cookie? Or maybe you just want to show off all your badges you’ve earned and want to wear your uniform! There will be no-scare zones and a haunted house set up if you’d like to check it out.
The Girl Scout package includes a PA and Jumbotron welcome, tour of the Jacksonville Sharks Attack Dancers locker room and facilities, a pre-game experience on the field with the Dancers for the first 100 Girl Scout girls registered, a ticket in the Lower Bowl End Zone, a hotdog, bag of chips and drink voucher, and a special Jacksonville Sharks fun patch, necklace and hat!
* Fun patch included with this program.
* This event is for 2019 registered Girl Scouts, Girl Scout Adults, Non-Girl Scout Adults, and Non-Girl Scout Youth.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
* Seating is assigned by troop number entered at the time of registration. If you would like to be seated together as a group, please enter the same troop number for all persons registering (including non-Girl Scouts). If multiple troops wish to sit together, please choose one troop number to represent your entire group. If you are a Juliette and would like to be seated as a group, please enter “Juliette” followed by your last name to represent your group.
Contact: email@example.com, (904) 388-4653
Register by July 15 at midnight.