Girls Program Aide Training Weekend - C
Program Aides, also known as PAs, are Girl Scouts who plan and lead activities and events for younger girls. This training weekend enables girls to explore their leadership through participation in hands-on activities, skill building, and reflection.
We ask that you please attend the entire weekend in order to become a certified and participate as a Program Aide. If you cannot attend the complete weekend, which includes overnight camping from Friday to Sunday, please choose a different weekend when you can. All food, lodging and materials are included in the event registration cost.
* A fun patch is included for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* This event is for 2019-20 registered Girl Scout girls and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
Cost $40/girl $25/adult
Contact: email@example.com, (877) 764-5237
Register by Oct. 28 at noon.