MOSH Camp-In - Think Like a Citizen Scientist - DBJ
What is a citizen scientist? How do they make observations and collect data? With the experts from MOSH, learn all about citizen scientists and discover how they work with other scientists to receive feedback on research! Girl Scouts will learn how to sharpen their observation skills through games and hands-on experiences. The fun doesn't end there! See what it's like to spend the night in a science museum! A late night pizza and continental breakfast will be provided.
Check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. and the workshop will begin promptly at 6 p.m. The museum will be open for exploration between check-in and the start of the workshop. The Camp-In ends Sunday morning at 8 a.m. Girl Scouts will need to complete a Take Action project on their own after the Camp-In to complete the Journey.
* Think Like a Citizen Scientist badge is included at the conclusion of the program for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* Museum entrance for Saturday only for all registered participants is included with this program.
* This event is for 2019 registered Girl Scout girls and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
Cost: $40/girl, $40 adult
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 388-4653
Register by March 25 at noon