MOSH Workshop - Designing Robots - J
Every day, a robotics engineer invents another robot that can do something new - like perform surgery, explore Pluto and yes, even herd cattle. What will they do in the future? If you can't wait to find out, join the experts at MOSH to learn about becoming a robotics engineer someday so can you can invent what our future looks like!
* Sign up to complete both Programming Robots and Designing Robots on the same day, or sign up to take just one of the badges. Girls must register for both programs separately to attend both sessions. Adults only need to sign up for one session but must stay in the building for both.
* Check-in will begin at 11 a.m. and the workshop will begin promptly at 11:15 a.m. The museum will be open for exploration between check-in and that start of the workshop, as well as after the workshop is complete.
* The Junior Designing Robots badge is included at the conclusion of the program for every registered Girl Scout Girl.
* This event is for 2019 registered Girl Scout girls and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
Cost: $15/girl, $13/adult.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 388-4653
Register by April 1 at noon.