Science of S'mores with MOSH - JCSA
Join us once again for the popular Science Behind S'mores workshop with MOSH! Girl Scouts will dive into the science, history and magic of marshmallows, the physics of chocolate, what graham crackers are made of, and all things s’mores! From melting points to cooking methods and even using the marshmallow roasting scale to determine the texture of your treat, this workshop will be one bringing you back to MOSH for s’more! You'll even get an ingredient kit to take home with you to try everything for yourself.
* The museum will be available for exploration from 7-8 p.m. at the conclusion of the program.
* Check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. and the workshop will begin promptly at 6 p.m.
* A fun patch is included at the conclusion of the program for every registered Girl Scout girl.
* This event is for 2019-20 registered Girl Scout girls and registered & approved adult volunteers.
* Girl/adult ratios must be followed unless otherwise indicated in the program description.
* For safety and supervision reasons, troops and individuals are not permitted to bring non-Girl Scouts or siblings.
* Adults are expected to stay on the premises and in some cases, help girls during the event.
Cost: $10/girl, $8/adult
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (877) 764-5237
Register by Dec. 9 at noon.