Cancelation and Refund Policy
- All requests must be in writing.
- Unless otherwise stated, the last day to request a refund is the closing date for registration of the specific event.
- Day events: 2 weeks prior to the session
- Camporees and Journey camps hosted by the communities: 4 weeks prior to the session
- Initial deposit is nonrefundable unless there is an extenuating circumstance, such as weather.
- Cancelations need to be received 30 days prior to the property reservation date in order to not be responsible for the entire dee. Cancelations received within 30 days of property reservation date will be billed at 100 percent.
- In all cases of cancelation, we will attempt to reschedule the camping event to an alternative day or property as appropriate.
The process for refunds
- Once written cancelation is received, the refund is processed within 1-2 business days and is credited to the payment card initially used.
- If a cash or check were used, a refund check will be issued and sent to the name and address on the original check.
- If the payment was made by credit card more than 120 days prior to the request, a refund check will be issued.
- A cancelation and refund confirmation will be sent to the person making the request. Once the refund has been processed, card refunds should be received within 2-3 business days. Refund checks should be received within 5 business days.
- If the cancelation period has passed, the request will be reviewed for consideration and a response indicating approval or denial will be sent.
- If funds for a community event have already been paid to the community, the community will receive all cancelation requests and provide any refunds.