2018 Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate with the Jacksonville Jaguars
Get ready to kick off the 2018 season of the Girl Scout Cookie
Program with your fellow Girl Scout sisters, family, and the
Jacksonville Jaguars with an all new Cookie Kickoff Family
Join us at Metropolitan Park for a day of family fun, entertainment, a Girl Scout zone, food trucks, photo booth, games, and much more, before heading over to TIAA Bank Field to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Washington Redskins. Visit the Cookie Zone to vote for your favorite cookie! Register for the upcoming Thin Mint Sprint 5K and Fun Run. Learn about community service activities coming up in our area. Make sure you stop by the Girl Scout Shop on the Road before you head over to the game so you can share your Girl Scout pride! The all-new Cookie Kickoff is sure to be a hit with the entire family, and this year you can bring your friends along to join in the fun!
This year will be one to remember, so grab your tickets, load up the family, friends, and your Girl Scout troop, and join us for a day of football, fun and cookies — what more could you ask for?
Food vouchers: Every registered Girl Scout girl will receive a $5 food voucher to use toward lunch from the food trucks at Cookie Kickoff.
Program Aides: We need PAs to help with the Girl Scout programming! Sign up by Nov. 30 to put your leadership skills to use — and have a blast with your Girl Scout sisters while you're at it! Register here.
Buses: Two buses have been secured for Gainesville and St. Augustine. For just $5 per person, Girl Scouts and their families can park and ride to and from Jacksonville. Register for the Gainesville bus here. Register for the St. Augustine bus here.
Does your troop have a booth that exemplifies the Ideal Cookie Booth? Do you have what it takes to sell at a Jaguars home game? If so, we want you to enter! One lucky troop with an Ideal Cookie Booth will be selected to display your booth at the Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate and then set up and sell cookies at one of the four gates during the Jaguars and Redskins game just following the tailgate.
- Complete the Ideal Cookie Booth Contest form with what makes your troop’s booth stand out from the rest. (Some examples of what we’re looking for: How does your troop work together to meet your goals? What is the best advice you could give new sellers?)
- Give an example of how your troop has gone above and beyond during cookie season.
- Your submission must include a photo of your Ideal Cookie Booth, featuring Girl Scouts in uniform.
- Due to the fast-paced nature of this booth, this contest is only open to Girl Scout Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors.
- Troops must have a minimum of 4-6 girls and 2-3 adults available to work the cookie booth.
- Juliettes can join together to enter as a troop. Again, a minimum 4-6 girls and 2-3 adults are needed.
- Troops may submit more than one entry.
- Contest closes at 8 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 16.
2018 Cookie Kickoff Patch Design Contest
We want to see your creative side and artistic ability! Let it shine, and you could be the winner of the 2018 Cookie Kickoff Patch Design Contest — and your design will be produced as the official patch for the BRAND NEW 2018 Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate with the Jacksonville Jaguars!
What do you picture when you think of Cookie Kickoff? How are you getting excited for the 2018-19 Girl Scout Cookie Program? Put those thoughts into an illustration!