2019 Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate with the Jacksonville Jaguars
Get ready to kick off the 2019-20 season of the Girl Scout Cookie
Program with your Girl Scout sisters, family, and the Jacksonville
Jaguars at GSGC's Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate!
Join us at Metropolitan Park for a day of family fun, entertainment, Girl Scout activities, food trucks, games, and much more! You'll get ready for cookie season and help get your friends and family excited about cookies too. Stop by the Cookie Zone to meet this year's cookie lineup, taste some samples and vote for your favorite! You can also sign up for the Thin Mint Sprint, learn about community service opportunities, join in some Girl Scout traditions, and shop 'til you drop at our Shop on the Road.
The fun doesn't end there, though — we'll head over to TIAA Bank Field to cheer on the Jacksonville Jaguars against the Los Angeles Chargers!
Gather up your Girl Scout troop, your family and your BFFs, and join us for a day of cookies, fun and football!
Sunday, Dec. 8, noon-3 p.m.
Metropolitan Park, Jacksonville
$30 per person, includes Jags game to follow!
Food vouchers: Every registered Girl Scout girl will receive a $5 food voucher to use toward lunch from the food trucks at Cookie Kickoff.
Program Aides: We need PAs to help with the Girl Scout programming! Sign up here
Tallahassee: Meet at and depart from Governor's Square Mall
Tallahassee bus info and registration
We want to see your creative side and artistic ability! Let it shine, and you could be the winner of the 2019 Cookie Kickoff Patch Design Contest — and your design will be produced as the official patch for the 2019 Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate with the Jacksonville Jaguars!
What do you picture when you think of Cookie Kickoff? How are you getting excited for the 2019-20 Girl Scout Cookie Program? Put those thoughts into an illustration!
Voting has ended! The winner is ...
This design by Olivia S., a Girl Scout Brownie, will be produced as the official patch of GSGC's 2019 Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate with the Jacksonville Jaguars!
- Contest is open to all Girl Scout girls.
- Girls must be registered for the 2019-20 Girl Scout year in Gateway Council.
- Only one entry per girl. Parent permission is
required to enter, and parent contact information must be provided
on entry form.
How to enter and how the winner will be selected:
- Fill out the entry form, scan or take a picture and upload at http://bit.ly/CKOpatch OR mail to Girl Scouts of Gateway Council Attn: Elizabeth Middlebrooks 1000 Shearer Ave. Jacksonville, FL 32205
- GSGC staff will select 10 finalist
designs. GSGC members will vote on the winning design via online
poll. All entries will be posted without girls’ names/troop
- Due to vendor specifications and editing, your design might not appear in the same size/color as the original drawing.
- Winner will be contacted via parent email listed on entry form, and announced on social media, in Troop Scoop email newsletters and on our website.
Submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4.
Finalist selection by staff will be complete by Friday, Oct. 11.
Member voting will take place Monday, Oct. 14-Thursday, Oct. 31.
Does your troop have a booth that exemplifies the Ideal Cookie Booth? Do you have what it takes to sell at a Jaguars home game? If so, we want to see your creativity!
One lucky troop with an Ideal Cookie Booth will be selected to display your booth at the Cookie Kickoff Family Tailgate and then set up and sell cookies at one of the four gates during the Jaguars and Chargers game just following the tailgate.
Enter here http://bit.ly/IdealCookieBooth19
- Complete the Ideal Cookie Booth Contest form with what makes your troop’s booth stand out from the rest.
- Some examples
of what we’re looking for:
- How does your troop work together to meet your goals?
- What is the best advice you could give new sellers?
- Give an example of how your troop has gone above and beyond during cookie season.
- Your submission must include a photo of your Ideal Cookie Booth, featuring Girl Scouts in uniform.
- Due to the fast-paced nature of this booth, this contest is only open to Girl Scout Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors and troops must have a minimum of 4-6 girls and 2-3 adults available to work the cookie booth.
- Juliettes can join together to enter as a troop. Again, a minimum 4-6 girls and 2-3 adults are needed.
- Troop selected will be responsible for any parking fees.
- Troop will be responsible for start-up cash for their booth.
- Troop will be responsible for transporting any unsold cookies back to the GSGC Jacksonville Service Center by Dec. 11, 2019.
- All accounting for money/credit card transactions is the troop's responsibility. Bank deposit slips will be supplied for cash to be deposited by Dec. 11, 2019
- Contest closes at 8 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 15.