Run for the Cookies 5K and Fun Run
What's better motivation to run your best race than Girl Scout Cookies?! Join us Saturday, Feb. 8, for Girl Scouts of Gateway Council's Run for the Cookies 5K and Fun Run in Tallahassee.
Schedule of Events
7:30-8:30 a.m. — Day-of registration and packet pickup
8:30 a.m. — 1-mile Fun Run/Walk
9 a.m. — Run for the Cookies 5K
10 a.m. — Awards Ceremony
Run for the Cookies 5K
Through Feb. 7: $20 (includes T-shirt and cookies); $15 (includes cookies)
Day-of registration: $22 (includes T-shirt and cookies); $20 (includes cookies)
Fun Run 1-Mile
Through Feb. 7: $12 (includes T-shirt); $10 (no T-shirt)
Day-of registration: $15 (includes T-shirt); $12 (no T-shirt)
Divisions and Awards for 5K
- Overall male and female
- Overall male and female masters and grand masters
- First place TCC student and faculty/staff
- Top 3 males and females in the following age groups: 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80+.
- Team award: Team with the most finishers will receive a case of cookies! A team roster (business, fraternity, sorority or club) must be presented at registration.
Divisions and Awards for 1-Mile Walk/Run
- First place Girl Scout
- Top 3 males and females in the following age groups: 6 and under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14 and 15-16.
- Girl Scout Award: Troop with the most Girl Scout finishers in the 1-Mile race receives a pizza party
- School Award: School team with the most finishes in the 1-Mile race receives a pizza party
Awards ceremony will be in the TCC student union following the race. Girl Scout Cookies will be presented as 5K awards.
Want to get involved but not so sure about the running part? Join us for the day as a volunteer and help make this event even more fun and successful! Sign up here.
Run for the Cookies sponsors have the opportunity to market to nearly 14,000 families in North Florida, as well as hundreds of race participants. See the Sponsorship Opportunities or contact Veronica Fennell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 388-9954.
Thank you to our sponsors!