We will work to support the Girl Scout USA Legislative Agenda within local communities and find opportunities to connect with Girl Scouts Gateway Council on Civic Engagement for current Girl Scouts. We will also partner with the council on the annual Girl Scouts Day at the Capitol.
Learn about Gateway Council’s Alum Network
Our mission is to actively reconnect a diverse network of Girl Scout Alums by providing a range of opportunities that foster a lifetime of leadership, sisterhood and engagement within their community.
Community and Re-engagement
Would you like to become part of our committee?
Interest forms can be submitted here.
Alum Network Committee Strategy Meeting
Alumni Network Happy Hour
Questions? Email Miriam Walker at email@example.com
The Girl Scout Network
You know Girl Scouts as the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. And now, we've created a community of likeminded advocates who feel passionately about coming together in support of girls.
It's the Girl Scout Network: a powerful community of adults—Girl Scout alums and supporters from across the country—who believe in preparing girls to be the leaders of the future.
Connect to the Girl Scout Network
Sign up now and you’ll receive:
- Our monthly newsletter via email, including inspiring alum profiles, savvy career advice from and for women, mentoring tips, and videos
- Invitations to special local and national events (varies by council)
- Networking opportunities with our vast community of Girl Scout alums
- Discounts on personal stays at Edith Macy Center in Briarcliff Manor, New York
- Links to the Girl Scout Legislative Agenda, with chances to support polices that foster leadership and educational opportunities for girls and youth-serving nonprofit organizations
- Access to new merchandise designed especially for alums and adult supporters—plus 10% off your first purchase at girlscoutshop.com
Complete and confirm your contact information to get started now.