Already a member? Log in to renew.
Girl Scouts is for Every Girl
We can't wait to meet you and share how Girl Scouts can brighten your girl's world. Join us for an exciting event and get a taste of all the fun she'll have as a member.
Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she’s learning about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); the outdoors; entrepreneurship; and important life skills, she’s also discovering new ways to make your family and community stronger, kinder, and better for everyone. Plus? Girl Scouts is FUN!
Ready to Join?
Girl Scouts of Gateway Council is thrilled to welcome you and your girl! Whether you have questions about starting a new troop for your girl and her friends, joining an existing troop, or something else, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 764-5237 and we'll reach out to you. We’re here for you!
Download the Family Connection Guide
From figuring out where all your Girl Scout’s badges and patches belong, to learning to cook nachos in a pizza box outside (really!), this printable guide has everything you need to have an incredible year.
- Try family activities that will bring joy, comfort, and adventure to your whole crew.
- Find simple ways to bring the values of Girl Scouting into your daily lives.
- Stay organized with your Girl Scout calendar and troop info card.
- Create a keepsake of your Girl Scout’s adventures that you’ll treasure for years to come.
Packed with family activities, helpful info, and places for your Girl Scout to write down her favorite memories from the year, Girl Scout Family Connection is your go-to guide to the year ahead.
Get Your Free Copy (PDF)
When your girl becomes a
Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program
Help Girl Scouts discover their place in the world.
Ever want to forget everybody else’s expectations and just…be you? When you volunteer with Girl Scouts, you’ll be creating a community where being your unfiltered, goofiest, most authentic self is the absolute best thing you can be.
Our local volunteers lead with their hearts and spark imaginations. They help Girl Scouts explore unique interests and unlock their potential.