Join the Crazy Cookie Caper Challenge!
New cookie sales incentives
Here is the good news that you have been waiting on, we have lowered several reward levels! Girls now have a greater opportunity to achieve even higher reward levels and can use the extended sale to help reach those goals.
Listed below is the new level structure that will be updated in eBudde.
- 12 packages: 2015 Bar Patch
- 48 packages: Samoa Charm Dangler
- 72 packages: Summer Fun Bandana
- 100 packages: Cookie Patch and $50 off of one week of Resident Camp (NEW)
- 156 packages: Samoa Spirit Hat
- 204 packages: Cookie Journal & 200+ bar patch & $90 off one week of Resident Camp (NEW)
- 256 packages: Cool Cat Tee or $10 cookie Dough
- 300 packages: Cheetah Plush & 300+ Bar Patch or $15 Cookie Dough
- 400 packages: Samoa Pillow & 400+ Bar Patch or $20 cookie Dough
- 500 packages: Cookie Clipboard & Cheetah Wrist Pocket & 500+ Bar Patch or $25 cookie dough
- 600 packages: Wild Side Duffle Bag & Travel Case & 600+ bar patch or $50 cookie dough
- (NEW) 700 packages: Beach towel in a bag combo OR 2 Theme Park Tickets (Wild adventures or Wet n Wild) or $100 cookie dough
- (NEW) 800 packages: One week GSGC Resident Camp Session (up to $400 value) OR $150 iTunes Gift Card and 800+ bar patch AND lunch with the CEO
- (NEW) 1400 packages: iPad
- 2015 packages: Play Station 4 Game System
About Girl Scout Cookies
When you buy Girl Scout Cookies, you make adventures possible with every box.
Will your Girl Scout Cookie Professional help the local animal shelter across town? Cross the country to see the Washington Monument or the Grand Canyon? Cross an ocean to fly through the rainforest on a zip line? It’s up to her and her troop.
When girls participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, they get more than new adventures. They develop important life skills—goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics—that will set them up for success beyond anything they can imagine.
That’s why we ask you to buy the delicious cookies you crave all year from your local Girl Scout Cookie Professional—not from her parents. You will enjoy your favorite cookie even more knowing you helped her do all the amazing things she’s got planned for this year.