You're in high school (ninth through twelfth grade, or
- Attend a Gold Award Bootcamp. Find scheduled Bootcamps here.
Plan your Gold Award Project.
- Identify and connect with a non-related adult who has a level of expertise in the field you plan to do your project (Project Advisor).
- Recruit a team of at least 3 non-related volunteers to assist with your project.
- Choose the community you'd like your project to benefit.
- Check out Go Gold Online.
Submit your project proposal to Go Gold Online.
- One submitted, your proposal will be reviewed, and you will be assigned a Girl Scouts of Gateway Council mentor.
- Remember: do not start working on your project until you are assigned a mentor and your mentor approves your proposal.
- Beginning 9/1/2020, a maximum of 10% of your total hours may be from pre-approval work upon review.